Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats
1/2 cup oats
1 cup milk of choice
1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use vegan Shakeology)
1 cup strawberries
4 tbs chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
1) Add all oat ingredients to a bowl or jar. Stir well and refrigerate
for minimum 2-3 hours or overnight.
2) Once oats are set, chop strawberries. Layer 1/2 of them on top of set oats
3) Microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave.
4) Pour chocolate over top of oats. Layer remaining strawberries on top and drizzle any remaining chocolate
5) Put oats in freezer for chocolate to solidify. This will take about 10 minutes.
6) Crack open and enjoy!